I’m excited to share with you that I’m the guest editor at Brickyard Buffalo this week! Brickyard Buffalo is the original well curated deal site. They curate their items better than any other deal site and always have great new finds. Some deal sites are like a maze of items – BB keeps it clean and beautiful with only items that you’ll like. As the Editor this week, I get to curate the items they’ll be selling – I have a lot of great picks from wonderful small businesses that are selling great products.
I’m so excited to feature these companies that have great products I know you’ll love.
- MilkSnob – the best nursing cover / car seat cover / cart cover combo you’ll find!
- 42nd and Pine – lovely canvas pouches with funny phrases
- Journey Five – stylish and well priced clothes you’ll love
- i chart you – clean and well-designed genealogy charts, sold on lovely prints
- Confetti Crate Co. – a monthly box full of holiday and activities for your family
- Mochi Kids – well made and stylish kids clothes
- Hello Tosha – the prettiest lettered prints and goods
- The Copper Forge – amazing copper jewelry with options for customization
- RIVI Letter Boards – the coolest letter boards even available in pink or with reclaimed wood
- Plum Street Phone Cases – couldn’t be a sale without my favorite cases from my shop 😉
- Brickyard Buffalo’s own line of new clothing!
Be sure to follow along on my Instagram this week – I’ll be sharing stories and photos of all these awesome items that I can’t wait for you to try. Here are just a couple of the items!