This post may contain affiliate links. See site Terms here.
Pomegranate Pear Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
This Pomegranate Pear Salad with Orange Vinaigrette is so fresh and full of flavor. It’s the perfect seasonal holiday meal that is healthy too 😉 The recipe is from one of my favorite food blogs – House of Yumm. Serene’s recipes are amazing. Be sure to check her out here.
Pomegranates are so pretty, festive, healthy, and delicious. I could snack on them all day. Mixed with sweet pears, salty cheese, sugary pecans, and crisp greens, and fresh orange vinaigrette, it’s a great flavor combination.
Pear and Pomegranate Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
- 3 c arugula or baby spinach or mixed greens
- 1 pear, diced small
- 1 pomegranate, arils removed
- 1/4 c crumbled goat cheese, gorgonzola, feta, or other cheese of choice
- 1/2 c candied pecans, chopped (Can purchase premade candied pecans or sautee plain pecans in a little maple syrup until sticky)
- 1 cup chopped or shredded rotisserie chicken (optional)
- 1/3 c fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
For the salad, add the greens to a large bowl and layer the remaining ingredients on top.
Orange Poppyseed Vinaigrette
Add all ingredients to a medium size jar. Tighten the lid and shake until thoroughly mixed.
Drizzle over salad. Toss to combine. You may not need all the dressing so add slowly. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Hope you love this Pomegranate Pear Salad with Orange Vinaigrette as much as we do ❤️💚