This post may contain affiliate links. See site Terms here.
Life changing chive and onion cream cheese mixed with piles of veggies and that amazing everything bagel flavor, makes this Everything Bagel Veggie Sandwich delicious. There’s something about a sandwich with all veggies inside that makes me so happy. It feels like a salad sandwich. This one tastes especially good if you toast the bagel.
Don’t forget the sprouts! They give a great flavor and little crunch to this Everything Bagel Veggie Sandwich. These are pea sprouts but you could use alfalfa, broccoli, really any kind of sprouts you can find.
Everything Bagel Veggie Sandwich
- 1 everything bagel toasted
- 2 tbsp. chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 handful sprouts (alfalfa, pea sprouts, any kind)
- 1 slice avocado
- 1 handful shredded carrots
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toast bagel and spread cream cheese on each side.
- Stack ingredients onto bagel, putting sprouts on both the bottom and the top. Make sure you slice your avocado thick so you can really taste it. Place top of bagel on veggie stack and enjoy this delicious veggie sandwich.
I can’t wait for you to try this Everything Bagel Veggie Sandwich! Tag me with photos if you make this @plumstreetcollective on Instagram. Thanks for reading!