This post may contain affiliate links. See site Terms here.
Delicious Meals made with Greek Yogurt
This post is sponsored by FAGE; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
The past couple of months I’ve been working with FAGE to show you some great ways to incorporate this delicious protein and calcium filled Greek yogurt into yogurt bowls. Today I am going to show how versatile FAGE Total Plain Greek yogurt can be – and how it can be incorporated into your meals throughout the day. Really it’s a great addition to meals anytime of the day. Here is my take on several Delicious Meals made with Greek Yogurt:
Breakfast – Peach Cobbler Yogurt Bowl
With breakfast, my favorite way to eat FAGE Total all-natural Greek yogurt is in a bowl. Taking inspiration from one of my favorite desserts, we made these peach cobbler yogurt bowls last week. Everyone loved them! The creamy, protein-rich yogurt mixed so well with the fresh peaches, granola, cinnamon, and drizzle of honey.
Lunch – Blackberry & Basil Yogurt Toast
This lunch has become one of my favorite meals! Toast up some of your favorite bread, spread a little creamy FAGE Total Plain Greek yogurt over the toasty bread, top with blackberries, chopped basil, and a drizzle of honey. Yum! Not only is this a delicious lunch, but it’s filled with protein and calcium.
Dinner – Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos with Yogurt
Tacos are a big favorite in our house. Sometimes you need a creamy topping for your tacos but we find that sour cream can be too heavy – the FAGE Total Plain Greek yogurt is a great substitute for sour cream on tacos. It adds a little extra creaminess without being too heavy.
To make these tacos extra easy, we used pulled rotisserie chicken! Add a quick homemade lime cabbage slaw and top with a dollop of creamy Greek yogurt – a healthy and delicious dinner in no time. Get the full recipe below!
Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos with Yogurt
- warm, soft tortillas
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat cut or shredded
- 2 c. red cabbage, shredded
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 limes, juiced
- FAGE all-natural Greek yogurt
- extra limes, for garnish
- 1/2 c. cilantro, chopped small
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- First make cabbage slaw. In a medium-sized bowl mix vinegar, sugar, and juice of 1 lime. Add cabbage and toss to coat. Mix well and set in refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss shredded chicken in a bowl with chopped cilantro, garlic salt, and the juice of the additional lime. Mix well.
- Assemble tacos by placing a large spoonful of chicken in each warm tortilla. Then top with the cabbage slaw, and a dollop of Greek yogurt.
- Top with additional chopped cilantro or lime juice if desired.
I hope you enjoy these Delicious Meals made with Greek Yogurt – and I hope I’ve shown you some unique and healthy ways to incorporate all-natural FAGE Total Greek yogurt into your meals – any time of day! Click here to learn more about FAGE’s different yogurt options. Click here to see how to incorporate FAGE into your own delicious recipes!
Be sure to tag me @plumstreetcollective if you make any of these meals.