This post may contain affiliate links. See site Terms here.
Easy Halloween Snack Board
Every season I like to make simple snack boards for my kids. It’s an easy way to have something festive out with almost no effort – no complicated desserts or messes – just grab some pretzels and popcorn, some candy, anything else your kids like in festive colors, and put it together on a large board or tray!
Here are my tips for making it look nice:
- Place a couple small bowls on your board to add some visual difference.
- Add a couple festive decorations (i.e. mini pumpkins)
- Add food basics: popcorn, pretzels, crackers, Oreos – simple food to balance out the board. Place a couple piles on the board of each, separated from each other.
- Then add the candy. Add each type of candy in a couple spots. Stack small piles of each type of candy.
- Fill in the gaps and pile it high, so it looks nice.
- Add a couple spooky toys / decorations (I used 2 plastic spiders and a fake bone skeleton hand).
This quick video will show you how I made mine!
Halloween Snack Board
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 4 cups pretzels
- 2 cups white chocolate pretzels
- 20-25 Oreos, or other black cookies
- 2-3 cups white chocolate covered pretzels
- 4-6 types festive candy (M&Ms, candy corn, wrapped chocolates, etc.)
Start with a couple small pumpkins around the board, if desired.
Layer ingredients onto the large tray or wooden board.
Start with the popcorn and pretzels, create a couple piles of each.
Then add piles of candy, using bowls for smaller candies like candy corn and M&Ms.
Add any festive or spooky elements like plastic spiders or fake bones.
Hope you get a chance to make this Halloween Snack Board! Tag me @plumstreetcollective with photos if you do. Happy Halloween!
Leave a Reply